Northeast Wisconsin Telephone Caregiver Support Group
Presented by: Alzheimer’s Association Wisconsin
Via Telephone or Zoom:
For Zoom link or phone number, please register by calling 800.272.3900
For questions, contat Kristin Waukau:
This virtual support group is facilitated by:
Dementia Care Specialists Kristin Waukau & Mary Jo Ruleau who serve Oconto, Menominee, Shawano Co., Menominee Indian Tribe & Stockbridge-Munsee Community.
Build a support system with people who understand.
Alzheimer’s Association® support groups, conducted by trained facilitators, are a safe place for people living with dementia and their care partners to:
- Develop a support system.
- Exchange practical information on challenges and possible solutions.
- Talk through issues and ways of coping.
- Share feelings, needs and concerns.
- Learn about community resources.